- This event has passed.
Freespace Happening: Mead Workshop
January 14 @ 2:00 pm - 5:45 pmHK$200
***NOTE: WORKSHOPS ARE CANTONESE-LANGUAGE ONLY***
HK Brewcraft is hosting a mead workshop at Freespace Happening on January 14! Participants will learn about the mead brewing process and be able to taste different meads. They can also pick their own flavourings for a personalised mead! Workshop includes a 750ml bottle of mead to bring home.
(Participants will not be admitted 15 mins after the workshop starts; no refund will be provided in such cases)
Venue: Near the “SmartBike” Station of the Waterfront Promenade, Nursery Park, West Kowloon Cultural District
No. of participants per session: 20
Language of the workshop: Cantonese
How to register:
1) Email the following details to email@example.com. Should you be applying for more than one participant, please list the details of all participants.
• Age (participants MUST BE aged 18 or above)
• Contact no.
• Email address
• Preferred timeslot
Applications will close once the class is full. Application results will be sent out via email or phone within 3 days after the application deadline. Payment details will be sent to successful applicants through the registered email address.
2) Walk-in registration is accepted on the event day and is subject to availability. If less than 5 applications are received for a session, the session will be cancelled and no walk-in registration will be available.
1) People with special health conditions e.g. pregnancy, alcohol allergies are NOT recommended to attend to workshop due to safety concerns.
2) Workshops are only open to those who are 18 years old or above.
3) Participants should arrive 5 minutes before the workshop starts; participants will not be admitted 15 mins after the workshop starts, and no refund will be provided.
4) If less than 5 applications are confirmed for a session, the session will be cancelled. HK Brewcraft will contact applicants for refund arrangements.
5) If the workshop is cancelled due to inclement weather or other special situations, the workshop will be rearranged to be held at 4/F, 15 Cochrane Street, Central, HK on October 14 at 12:30. No refund would be made if the participants cannot attend the supplementary class.
6) For enquiries, please contact HK Brewcraft at 5925 2739 or firstname.lastname@example.org (office hour: 11:30-20:30)
- West Kowloon Cultural District
- West Kowloon Cultural District Hong Kong
- HK Brewcraft
- +852 5925 2739